Medical Advice on "Dentistry"

Dr. Paras  Angrish
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. A wisdom tooth infection is not an infection of the tooth, but an infection of the gum around the tooth. Infection in wisdom tooth is very common if it is not coming out correctly in the mouth. The first thing most people ... View thread »

Dr. Naveen   Thomas
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, I would like to explain the treatment that has been done to your tooth according to the details provided by you: Your tooth has been root canal treated. Root canal treatment is mostly done to a tooth when the ... View thread »

Dr. Subha
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yellowing of teeth is mainly due to one of the following or a combination of these: Tartar or plaque deposits (soft yellowish deposits) on the teeth. Calculus deposits (calcified hard deposits) on the teeth. ... View thread »

Dr. Prerna  Jain
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The tongue numbness is caused by nerve injury or irritation at the time of giving local anesthesia before your tooth removal or even due to the closeness of the roots of your tooth to the nerve bundle. However, this is ... View thread »

Dr. Geeth   Sadasivam
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your complaint and the relevant details. Please do not panic relating this to death. The good thing is you do not have chills or swelling. Huge swellings that cover the entire face, jaw or neck are only ... View thread »

Dr. Soheel Hussain Zargar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is possibly due to dry socket or presence of root fragment left behind in the socket. You can take fresh radiograph fresh and send it with a photograph of the socket to confirm whether it is due to dry socket or ... View thread »

Dr. Geeth   Sadasivam
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your complaint and the relevant details. A cracked tooth can be root canal treated depending on the direction of the crack within the tooth especially if it involves the vital part of the tooth called ... View thread »

Dr. Naveen   Thomas
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, it is called pulpectomy procedure, not proper root canal treatment as done in adults. Those milk molars have to stay till 10 years of age at least. So, if you want to prevent breakdown of teeth and pain in near ... View thread »

Dr. Parth Laxminarayan Iyer
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Let me tell you something. Even I have undergone this situation (personally). There are several types of periodontal conditions, out of which, this is called trauma from occlusion due to bruxism, clenching. Your teeth ... View thread »

Dr. Soheel Hussain Zargar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are three possibilities about this soreness, either there is some problem with the tooth, may be it is fractured. Secondly, possibility is that you may have got trauma due to biting or food like fish sting stuck ... View thread »

Ask a Dentist »