Medical Advice on "Dentistry"

Dr. Parth Laxminarayan Iyer
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Let me tell you something. Even I have undergone this situation (personally). There are several types of periodontal conditions, out of which, this is called trauma from occlusion due to bruxism, clenching. Your teeth ... View thread »

Dr. Soheel Hussain Zargar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are three possibilities about this soreness, either there is some problem with the tooth, may be it is fractured. Secondly, possibility is that you may have got trauma due to biting or food like fish sting stuck ... View thread »

Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your question and I can understand your concern about your toothache and facial swelling. You need IV (intravenous) route antibiotics like Ceftriaxone one gram after allergic test and for that, you ... View thread »

Dr. Paras  Angrish
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It looks like a minor aphthous ulcer, which gives no pain and subsides by itself. Please check if there is any pus discharge, pain in the tooth and any other area of the mouth also has this kind of spots. Aphthous ulcer ... View thread »

Dr. Soheel Hussain Zargar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is a case of post-extraction trismus which occurs either due to traumatic extraction or wrong injection techniques. First of all, I do not know how much you open mouth, it would have been better if you can send ... View thread »

Dr. Soheel Hussain Zargar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, there is no problem in injecting two dosages within 24 hours. Usually, the first, two shots are given after one another. Apart from that Tetanus toxoid is must that you have taken. It is not the case that the ... View thread »

Dr. Soheel Hussain Zargar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In the absence of pain, it seems to be a case of fibroma, a non-benign lesion and you need not worry about that. This can be due to trauma, bite or sharp tooth or broken tooth in the area. However, I need to rule out ... View thread »

Dr. Nivedita  Dalmia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I checked the x-ray (attachment removed to protect patient identity) Yes, this can be cured by restoration ... View thread »

Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you have impacted molars (attachment removed to protect patient identity). One of the upper molars has proximity with sinus, but it will not cause any complication or sinus exposure. Sinus exposures are a ... View thread »

Dr. Honey   Arora
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sore, swollen and receding gums with bleeding seem to be most probably due to an active gum infection that is causing a loss of attachment from the gum and underlying bone, making the teeth loose. This condition is ... View thread »