Medical Advice on "Dentistry"

Dr. Parth Laxminarayan Iyer
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. The situation you are in is very likely to be pericoronitis, a soft tissue inflammation of the tissues surrounding an erupting wisdom tooth. You should see the dentist at the earliest as the ... View thread »

Dr. Parth Laxminarayan Iyer
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Autoimmune responses are the best met with the particular drugs, which your doctor might have already prescribed. Also, get checked your vitamin B12 and blood sugar levels. You can use ... View thread »

Dr. Parth Laxminarayan Iyer
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Irregular maintenance of good oral hygiene (like tooth brushing) can lead to tartar or plaque deposits around the teeth and on the gums. This weakens the jaw bones and mobilizes teeth in the long run. Bad breath can also ... View thread »

Dr. Naveen   Thomas
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The hard lump under your tongue is mostly inflammation which usually gets very hard due to the structure of tongue. The bumps are formed when the inflamed tongue presses against the teeth causing that particular pattern ... View thread »

Dr. Shwetha  Hegde
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As I see this, there are two issues here. Firstly, the pain in your lower left tooth could be due to a couple of reasons. Whenever there is infection of the pulp, the infection spreads beyond the tip of the tooth; it ... View thread »

Dr. Naveen   Thomas
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The sensitivity is indeed due to deep filling very close to the nerve for comfort. Usually, if it is very deep some dentists put a base below the permanent filling to prevent temperature difference inside the mouth to ... View thread »

Dr. Parth Laxminarayan Iyer
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry to inform you that there seems to be mild to moderate infection near the root of the lower left first molar. It is better to go for systemic as well as some local or topical antibiotic (gel) and see the ... View thread »

Dr. Divya Banu M
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since you do not have pain or fever or any other major symptoms, there is nothing much to freak about. Coming on to the bad taste and bad odor, it could be due to any deposits in the socket or anywhere else in the mouth ... View thread »

Dr. Asma   Parveen
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, I would like to know, are you sure that you swallowed it? Because, sometimes we just lose it while rinsing the mouth too. How many hours back did you swallow it? Are you having any breathing difficulty or a ... View thread »

Dr. Geeth   Sadasivam
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your complaint and the relevant details. The general pain is mostly because of the temporary crown only. The reason being the height of the crown is slightly in excess, which interferes with the normal ... View thread »

Ask a Dentist »