Medical Advice on "Dermatology"

Dr. Dilip Meena
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. 1. This looks to me like papular urticaria, which a kind of reaction which is seen with small insect bites. 2. The classical description is central vesicle or crusting surrounded by redness which can be seen in your ... View thread »

Dr. Dilip Meena
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. 1. Yes, it can be related to your irregular cycles also. 2. For that, you should consult a gynecologist. I am writing you the medications for this for now. A. Capsule Doxycycline 100 mg once a day. B. Adapalene and ... View thread »

Dr. Dilip Meena
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. 1. It looks like you have pityriasis versicolor, a superficial fungal infection (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Take the following medications: A. Tablet Fluconazole 400 mg one tablet today and ... View thread »

Dr. Dilip Meena
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. 1. It seems you might have a fungal infection and the creams you are using are harmful in that. So stop using them at once. 2. Send me a picture of the area, if possible. 3. Meanwhile, apply the cream I am ... View thread »

Dr. Ashwini  V  Swamy
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. With your history, it seems like the risk of getting STD's like herpes, syphilis, chancroid, and the wart is very negligible as you have mentioned that the person had no sores, ulcers, ... View thread »

Dr. Dilip Meena
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. 1. There can be other skin diseases which mimic HSV 1 infection on lips, but still, it is quite characteristic clinically, things which can sometimes look like are paederus dermatitis, hand foot, and mouth disease, ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The condition you are suffering is not STD (sexually transmitted disease) for sure because none of the STD is present like this. There are three most common probability of your problem. Penile Lichen planus: It ... View thread »

Dr. Payal Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. 1. Chronic telogen effluvium occurs when your body has been under stress like any drugs, any disorders like thyroid, nutritional deficiencies, chronic mental stress or any other chronic illness. And rest of the times no ... View thread »

Dr. Rajesh  Gulati
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I think your problem is very common and you should not feel so let down. Please get your blood tests for thyroid and iron profile. I hope your cycles are normal. If not then please get yourself checked from a ... View thread »

Dr. Shaunak  Patel
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your complaint and gone through the photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Any nevus is a collection of melanocytes that are able to multiply violently. Hence, even if a small section is ... View thread »

Ask a Dermatologist »