Medical Advice on "Dermatology"

Dr. Sampada Avinash  Thakare
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is not necessary that every individual responds to glutathione injections. Effects vary from one individual to the other. If there is no response even after 10 doses, then you should stop treatment. It would not be ... View thread »

Dr. Sampada Avinash  Thakare
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It can be balanitis from your description. Apply Miconazole 2 % cream or Clotrimazole 1 % cream twice daily. Please send image and revert so that oral medications can be decided ... View thread »

Dr. Meha  Malhotra
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The treatment started by your doctor is fine. The only thing is that the treatment for hair loss has to be followed for a long time and you need to be regular with your follow up visits. Regarding side effects, both ... View thread »

Dr. Gaurang  Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have just explained about your problem of severe itching in the scrotum. Do you have lesion or rashes or swelling of the skin or just itching? The treatment you are taking is for fungal. As you said you have itching ... View thread »

Dr. Sampada Avinash  Thakare
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Is it associated with itching at present? Kindly attach the photos. Please do not use cream containing Clotrimazole and Beclomethasone Dipropionate combination. It is steroid cream and the side effect of using it in the ... View thread »

Dr. Ashwini  V  Swamy
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A steroid is a medicine used for many dermatological conditions, available in various concentrations and potency. When potent steroids are used on face, it makes the skin thin (atrophy), making it more sensitive. It ... View thread »

Dr. Jyotisterna   Mittal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query in detail and viewed the attached pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and do understand your concern. Let me know whether the itching occurs predominantly at night? ... View thread »

Dr. Shanza  Ikram
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case. Your genitalia or penis should remain covered during the procedure. Do not expose even if you have a vitiligo over there. Apply Tacrolimus ointment over that area but do not expose it to ... View thread »

Dr. Gaurang  Gupta
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It does not look like milia at all. First, milia do not come single. Also, we need to just take out material inside it and it disappears. For which, you have tried many times, but in vain. It is looking like a simple ... View thread »

Dr. Rashmi  Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understood your concern. From the description that you have provided, it sounds like you have candidal balanoposthitis, which is very common in diabetic males. Please ask your sexual partner also to ... View thread »