Medical Advice on "Dermatology"

Dr. Gaurang  Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is very difficult to say what disease you have, because pimple does not come over penile area. It could be molluscum which looks like a pimple. If you can send me the photos, then I can definitely diagnose it. Explain ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Is it the first time you are having this? Do you have any pain or burning sensation? Is there any relationship with masturbation such as roughly handled glans? Revert back with the answers to a dermatologist online --> ... View thread »

Dr. Sampada Avinash  Thakare
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Apply Adapalene and Benzoyl peroxide 2.5 % combination gel at bedtime over the back. Do not apply Cortisone cream (steroid). It can lead to worsening of the condition. Clinical photographs would have helped. For ... View thread »

Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is redness and some pus filled acne too (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Use cleanser like Cetaphil to wash face. Apply either Retin-A gel (Tretinoin) or Benzoyl peroxide gel in night and ... View thread »

Dr. Payal Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, these are cherry angioma. What do you want to know specifically about these? These are harmless and will require electrocautery if you want them to get removed. No creams or oral medications are effective ... View thread »

Dr. Shanza  Ikram
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case. In my opinion, your lesion should be biopsied as early as possible as you have a long-standing history of cutaneous cancer, and I fear it could be slow-growing skin cancer. I have two to ... View thread »

Dr. Shanza  Ikram
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case. In my opinion, I have two diagnosis of your daighter's lesion. It could be fungus or eczema patch. For this, please mix Hydrocortisone and Clotrimazole creams in equal amount and apply two ... View thread »

Dr. Payal Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you are concerned, but I can assure you that in the photographs there is no feature suggestive of any cancer. I understand that you had a blister after intercourse, that might be friction blister as ... View thread »

Dr. Payal Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. I would have appreciated a bit clearer pictures with good light (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The distribution and morphology point towards a superficial fungal infection, ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The sharing of water bottle is not known to spread herpes. Genital herpes spread through sexual route. The viral infection also can cause sore throat like influenza infection. It will give streptococcus negative ... View thread »