Medical Advice on "Dermatology"

Dr. Payal Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. It looks to me like Pityrosporum folliculitis. Some people call that fungal acne too. Does it itch? Please take the following medications for three weeks. Kindly consult your doctor to ... View thread »

Dr. Payal Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. The thing on the chest looks more of a sebaceous cyst, (attachment removed to protect patient identity) which comes and goes even if you pop out the contents as it needs to be excised ... View thread »

Dr. Shanza  Ikram
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First, you need to understand that scar treatment depends on its depth and lenght. Whether your scar is permanent or not, it is very important to evaluate it. Mostly scar lightens and becomes equal to the surrounding ... View thread »

Dr. Rahul  Rathee
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Isotretinoin is a potentially dangerous drug and in many countries there are very strict guidelines over its use. It basically contains retinoids which in simple language is a derivative of vitamin A. It is primarily ... View thread »

Dr. Meha  Malhotra
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Psoriasis is a T-cell mediated autoimmune disorder. What you have heard about lack of Vitamin D as its cause is a myth among patients because nowadays there is a new class of topical drugs available which are analogues ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. After carefully reading your complaints and looking at your photographs, there seem to be three possibilities (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Tinea cruris. Psoriasis. Erythrasma. For making a ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, your treatment is right. But, do not take Folitrax for long duration (Methotrexate) as it can adversely affect your liver and immunity. Also, if it is limited to palm and soles, then there is no need to take it. ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your query and concern. Please get reviewed with picture for better evaluation and the best possible treatment of your concern. It seems you have excessive sebum secretion from your body. For this you have to ... View thread »

Dr. Payal Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern, but there are no attached photographs in your message. Kindly send a picture of the affected area to assess the condition and to suggest you the appropriate diagnosis and treatment. I need ... View thread »

Dr. Avina  Jain
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to your history and from the photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity), you are suffering from acute dandruff with folliculitis.For further information consult a dermatologist online --> ... View thread »

Ask a Dermatologist »