Medical Advice on "Dermatology"

Dr. Rashmi  Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, this does look like shingles. Please visit a dermatologist on an urgent basis and start on antiviral like Acyclovir or Valacyclovir as soon as possible. Other possible causes for sudden occurrence of such ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please answer the following questions for more information. Is there any recent stress either mental or physical? Are hairs falling from whole scalp or sparing any area like only in occipital area? Please send the ... View thread »

Dr. Payal Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. You have both eczema and acne it seems. But medicines for both are different. Use the following medicines for eczema. Kindly consult your doctor to discuss the suggestions and take the ... View thread »

Dr. Shanza  Ikram
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case. I have two diagnoses in your case. 1. Insect bite reaction, and 2. herpes zoster. Insect bite reaction does not require any treatment, but you need to follow the treatment as early as ... View thread »

Dr. Mohammed Shah Alam
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. During teenage, it is very common to get acne, especially on cheeks and forehead due to several reasons (primarily because of hormonal changes in puberty). It is advisable to wash your face multiple times to avoid the ... View thread »

Dr. Hari Hara Sudhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that your problem could be disconcerting and it can be resolved. Do you have dandruff or any other issues over the scalp or your eyebrows? If so, treatment should be directed at that. Also, please attach ... View thread »

Dr. Payal Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Please send the photographs not as collage, but as separate files. It is difficult to appreciate the morphology like this in a collage (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You ... View thread »

Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bahunuthula
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Acne is a universal issue in the age group of 15 to 25 years due to hormonal changes in adolescents. However, there are multiple effective treatment options depending on the grade and severity of the problem. Mometasone ... View thread »

Dr. Payal Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Thyroid issues and stress causes hair to fall. Please send me images of your scalp to assess your hair loss better and help you accordingly. Meanwhile, you can start using this. Kindly ... View thread »

Dr. Hari Hara Sudhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that the chickenpox scars have been disconcerting to you. The treatment approach would depend on the depth of the wounds. Very deep scars would need a procedure like dermabrasion. For superficial scars, ... View thread »