Medical Advice on "Endocrinology"

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First let me make sure that I have understood your query. Basically you are a male and want to remain as a male but you need to avoid the manly transition and retain your feminine look. Please correct me if I am wrong. ... View thread »

Dr. Deepika  Gorthy
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I totally understand your anxiety. Based on the description which you have given, there could be a possibility of Klinefelter syndrome. This condition can be seen in about one in 600 boys. A normal male will have a ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and from what you have mentioned, it appears that you have tried to apply DHT (dihydrotestosterone) to increase penile size.I would recommend that you know what you are doing before you try to ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I saw her reports, and it appears that she has postpartum thyroiditis. She can start tablet Carbimazole (Neo-Mercazole) 5 mg twice daily for four weeks and then repeat her thyroid function test to adjust her dose ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your chronic fatigue can be explained by low levels of vitamin D, low phosphorus, and low DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone). I will explain why do you have these low levels. There are many causes of vitamin D deficiency, ... View thread »

Dr. Tanvi Mayur Patel
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Avoid raw cabbage, cauliflower, brocolli, soy and soy products like soy sauce, soy milk, tofu, strawberry, walnut, spinach, and brussel sprouts. Do not take any meals or drink except plain water for atleast 45 minutes ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for posting your query. See if you have a normal erection and ejaculating normally, then I do not recommend any tests unless you have been trying for a baby for the past one year and there has been no result. ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, for your low testosterone and low vitamin D you need to take supplements. For vitamin D, I recommend Cholecalciferol sachets or tablets 60000 units weekly once for three months. Also take Calcium supplements every ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com Most of the people will be skinny till the age of 22-24 years and will gain weight after that without any exercise or supplement. So do not worry. Weight gain is a gradual phenomenon. It takes time. Do not expect ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are medicines for that, but it would be a temporary solution. We need to find the cause of elevated cortisol and aldosterone. In that regard, kindly upload the tests reports. Also, let me know, are you on any birth ... View thread »