Medical Advice on "Endocrinology"

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. I have gone through the reports you have attached. In my opinion, you should get done repeat test after a month.No need to start thyroid medicines. Do regular aerobic exercise like ... View thread »

Dr. Deepika  Gorthy
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I totally understand your anxiety. Based on the description which you have given, there could be a possibility of Klinefelter syndrome. This condition can be seen in about one in 600 boys. A normal male will have a ... View thread »

Dr. Jennifer Schwartz, Md
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. What was the reason that you had your thyroid checked? Do you have a history of thyroid disease? Have you had your cholesterol checked? The number you provided is consistent with subclinical hypothyroidism. That is a ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have just read your query, and from what you have mentioned, it appears that you have a normal thyroid function test results. The slightly high T3 and T4 are not a thing to worry because they can be caused by other ... View thread »

Dr. Rohit   Jain
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the details provided by you. All investigations are normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity) such as hemoglobin levels, non-diabetic, with normal resting EKG. So, these are not issue ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your symptoms fit into thyroid disease but your thyroid report is absolutely fine. A normal thyroid report rules out thyroid disease, unless you are presently on Thyronorm. So, we need to find other cause for your ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through all your reports (attachments removed to protect patient identity). Only few abnormalities noted. Raised insulin levels indicate that your body is becoming resistant to Insulin. It means that you are at ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It depends upon the age. Because on an average if the hip and ankle growth plates have fused then the knees, shoulder, and spine follow it and close in the next six months of the onset of fusion of the hip and ankle ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First let me make sure that I have understood your query. Basically you are a male and want to remain as a male but you need to avoid the manly transition and retain your feminine look. Please correct me if I am wrong. ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and from what you have mentioned, it appears that you have tried to apply DHT (dihydrotestosterone) to increase penile size.I would recommend that you know what you are doing before you try to ... View thread »