Medical Advice on "Endocrinology"

Dr. Divakara  P
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for posting your query. See if you have a normal erection and ejaculating normally, then I do not recommend any tests unless you have been trying for a baby for the past one year and there has been no result. ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, for your low testosterone and low vitamin D you need to take supplements. For vitamin D, I recommend Cholecalciferol sachets or tablets 60000 units weekly once for three months. Also take Calcium supplements every ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com Most of the people will be skinny till the age of 22-24 years and will gain weight after that without any exercise or supplement. So do not worry. Weight gain is a gradual phenomenon. It takes time. Do not expect ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are medicines for that, but it would be a temporary solution. We need to find the cause of elevated cortisol and aldosterone. In that regard, kindly upload the tests reports. Also, let me know, are you on any birth ... View thread »

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Prolactin deficiency can cause delayed puberty. Few studies have shown that this delayed puberty is due to prolactin deficiency. Also, check for other possibilities, genetic factors, growth hormone deficiency, etc. In a ... View thread »

Dr. Rohit   Jain
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have multiple issues with your hormonal levels. I will provide some guidelines which you can proceed with: Your TSH (thyroid- ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, please attach your liver function tests for review ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your query and the reports (attachment removed to protect identity). Your testosterone level is normal. Though on the lower side of the normal range, there is nothing needs to be done to increase ... View thread »

Dr. Lohit Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to iclinq.com. Addison's disease (primary adrenal insufficiency) can be due to many causes. It is like when your adrenal glands are not producing the hormones they usually produce. While in the past, infections (particularly ... View thread »

Dr. Swaraj S W
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to know a few things very clear here. From your history, I gather that he had surgery on the brain and was on steroids post-op. And also he received radiotherapy. For what condition the brain surgery was ... View thread »