Medical Advice on "Ophthalmology (Eye Care)"

Dr. Anand
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the pictures (attachments removed to protect patient identity) of your eyes. As I can see, there is nothing abnormal with your eyes. Cosmetically, there are some fat deposits around the upper and ... View thread »

Dr. Rahul  Vaswani
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Along with Cromolyn, start Moxifloxacin plus Loteprednol eye drop four times a day for three days. Taper it to two times a day for the next five days. Then taper to once at bedtime for the next five days. Also, start ... View thread »

Dr. Rahul  Vaswani
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Did he undergo cycloplegic refraction? Cycloplegic refraction means, children cannot be tested for glasses like adults. For children, we have to first put drops like Homatropine to dilate their eyes and then ... View thread »

Dr. Anand
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Xanthelasma is nothing to do with your problems. It is due to high cholesterol levels. Your watering problem may be related to previous conjunctivitis attacks. Do you have irritation during watering or blurring of ... View thread »

Dr. Zubair A Shaikh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The cause for his present complaint is due to the surgical trauma induced by the surgery. In pterygium surgery, the mass of tissue is cut and scraped off and then a graft is placed to cover the defect. Our eyes are so ... View thread »

Dr. Rahul  Vaswani
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Heat sensations are due to continuous computer work. 1. Always use a well light room. The light position should be behind your head not in front. 2. Screen height should be below eye level. 3. Every 20 minutes take ... View thread »

Dr. Manjunath Natarajan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concerns, vertical heterophoria is a disorder of the mechanisms which maintain the balance of the eye muscles, keeping them on target. Although rare, these can lead to significant distress and ... View thread »

Dr. Manjunath Natarajan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Central serous retinopathy is a multifactorial disease. A few modifiable causes of CSR are: 1. Type A personality- a rolling stone, always on the move and stressed out person. 2. Steroid use- can be anything from ... View thread »

Dr. Manjunath Natarajan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pollen has a notorious tendency to cause allergic conjunctivitis. The predominant symptom in allergic conjunctivitis is eye rubbing. When the patients rub their eyes, whatever dust or germs are there on their fingers ... View thread »

Dr. Manjunath Natarajan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concerns. This power of 1.5 cylinders although relatively small, needs to be adequately corrected. You see, each part of our body is dependent on our users for its development. The part we use the ... View thread »