Medical Advice on "Ophthalmology (Eye Care)"

Dr. Rahul  Vaswani
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Seeing colors around lights signifies following things, 1. Glaucoma though your eye pressures are normal but have you undergone a gonioscopy and automated fields test. These two are essential to establish a diagnosis ... View thread »

Dr. Souhad
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are describing an allergic reaction of the eye to some factor. If you are not also suffering from sneezing and dry cough at night then you can use antihistamine eye drops such as Pataday once daily or Patanol or ... View thread »

Dr. Souhad
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you might have been informed, increased eye pressure is mainly associated with the disease called glaucoma. This chronic symptomless disease is very drastic to the optic nerve and might lead to irreversible damage ... View thread »

Dr. Manjunath Natarajan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is quite a common question youngsters ask. The best answer to this is it depends on you and your daily activities, profession, and lifestyle, etc. For example, if you want to take up professional sports, modeling ... View thread »

Dr. Manjunath Natarajan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concerns, and I am very sorry to hear about your mother's eye changes. I am afraid that the changes in the optic nerve are indeed irreversible and according to the reports is near total. This is ... View thread »

Dr. Anand
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. LASIK when it is done, corneal nerves will be cut. These corneal nerves take several months to regenerate. This can lead to continuous dryness and irritation in the eyes. Eyes also become hypersensitive. Systane ultra is ... View thread »

Dr. Asif  Manzoor
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you are having trouble with your contacts, you should discontinue wearing contacts and consult an ophthalmologist for an eye exam. Discomfort with contacts may be due to allergy to contacts or lens solution or it may ... View thread »

Dr. Souhad
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Unfortunately, dry eye is a chronic condition and does not go away. First of all, you should use the eye drop in both eyes and not only on the one you feel the dryness in, second of all, the minimal quantity of drops ... View thread »

Dr. Anand
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concerns. I have seen your pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). This is not a small eye.  This looks like a condition called convergent squint (inward deviation of the eye). This is ... View thread »

Dr. Dada Peer K
Hello, Thanks for posting your query at icliniq.com. It seems from the history that you are having increased intraocular pressure in both the eyes, the normal is 14-16 mmHg and you are having 24 and 23 mmHg. Hence we should suspect glaucoma ... View thread »