Medical Advice on "Ophthalmology (Eye Care)"

Dr. Souhad
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, I would like to tell you my point of view as an ophthalmologist in and against any contact lens that stays in the eye for more than 12 hours. The puffiness is most probably related to an allergic ... View thread »

Dr. Anand
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. LASIK when it is done, corneal nerves will be cut. These corneal nerves take several months to regenerate. This can lead to continuous dryness and irritation in the eyes. Eyes also become hypersensitive. Systane ultra is ... View thread »

Dr. Souhad
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern, but I would not advise you to jump into any hasty conclusions. First of all, birthmarks, moles are very common even with the localization that you mentioned. However, to advise you better, ... View thread »

Dr. Souhad
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I saw the MRI (attachment removed to protect patient identity), the sclerotic tissue from which we have to confirm that the pain you are experiencing is mainly neuropathic and emerging not from the sclerotic tissues ... View thread »

Dr. Manjunath Natarajan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is a widespread scenario among children. The pain and swelling around your eyes will disappear. I recommend that you use ice packs to help faster recovery. The vision will likely improve in case you have any ... View thread »

Dr. Asif  Manzoor
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. People spending longer time on computer, laptop screens have greater chances of developing dry eyes. Because while using computer, blink rate is decreased to 1 to 2 time per minute. Normal blinking is necessary to keep ... View thread »

Dr. Souhad
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Antazoline is not a drug to be used every three hours, and we as ophthalmologists do not use it much. I would advise you to consult an ophthalmologist because the blurriness that you are now experiencing is more ... View thread »

Dr. Souhad
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is hard to advise you fully not knowing the full refractive status of your eyes and seeing the keratotopgraphy report that you underwent already and must have a report of it, you could upload it here for better ... View thread »

Dr. Manjunath Natarajan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The symptoms you are experiencing can all be in 4th nerve or superior oblique muscle palsy. This muscle acts to stabilize the eye when looking down and is the primary muscle acting while looking down and outwards. ... View thread »

Dr. Shikha
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. What is your age? Are you diabetic or hypertensive? This history is important as treatment option will vary depending on this history. Your diagnosis seems to be as vascular occlusion (attachment removed to protect ... View thread »