Medical Advice on "Ophthalmology (Eye Care)"

Dr. Manjunath Natarajan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is quite a common question youngsters ask. The best answer to this is it depends on you and your daily activities, profession, and lifestyle, etc. For example, if you want to take up professional sports, modeling ... View thread »

Dr. Manjunath Natarajan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concerns, and I am very sorry to hear about your mother's eye changes. I am afraid that the changes in the optic nerve are indeed irreversible and according to the reports is near total. This is ... View thread »

Dr. Anand
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. LASIK when it is done, corneal nerves will be cut. These corneal nerves take several months to regenerate. This can lead to continuous dryness and irritation in the eyes. Eyes also become hypersensitive. Systane ultra is ... View thread »

Dr. Asif  Manzoor
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you are having trouble with your contacts, you should discontinue wearing contacts and consult an ophthalmologist for an eye exam. Discomfort with contacts may be due to allergy to contacts or lens solution or it may ... View thread »

Dr. Souhad
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Unfortunately, dry eye is a chronic condition and does not go away. First of all, you should use the eye drop in both eyes and not only on the one you feel the dryness in, second of all, the minimal quantity of drops ... View thread »

Dr. Anand
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concerns. I have seen your pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). This is not a small eye.  This looks like a condition called convergent squint (inward deviation of the eye). This is ... View thread »

Dr. Dada Peer K
Hello, Thanks for posting your query at icliniq.com. It seems from the history that you are having increased intraocular pressure in both the eyes, the normal is 14-16 mmHg and you are having 24 and 23 mmHg. Hence we should suspect glaucoma ... View thread »

Dr. Manish Mahabir
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Minimize the use of steroids as much as possible to avoid side effects such as an increase in eye pressure leading to glaucoma. Both Sterdex (Dexamethasone) and Chibro are steroids. They may relieve your symptoms in the ... View thread »

Dr. Souhad
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry to hear about what you are going through and wish all the health in the world. Fortunately, Celexa (Citalopram) is not significantly correlated with glaucoma as a side effect, and I doubt that the progression ... View thread »

Dr. Rahul  Vaswani
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The thing with glaucoma is that it is a progressive condition and we can arrest its progress to a level that it does not cause further damage. The vision loss that has already been done by the disease is not reversible. ... View thread »