Medical Advice on "Ophthalmology (Eye Care)"

Dr. Pooja  Bandivadekar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you have access to an ophthalmologist on this weekend, then get a thorough retinal evaluation with indentation done. The symptoms you are describing are consistent with posterior vitreous detachment, a process ... View thread »

Dr. Souhad
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Unfortunately, I was not able to see any attachments, but I understand your frustration about your diagnosis and recommendations. To start with, all the eye pressure measurements were within normal values but that ... View thread »

Dr. Zubair A Shaikh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the images (attachment removed to protect patient identity) you have sent I do not see a freckle in either eye. A freckle will show as a pigmented patch in the retina of the eye. If there is a freckle it will not ... View thread »

Dr. Manjunath Natarajan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ophthalmologists do not recommend colored contact lenses. However, they may be used occasionally for not more than a few hours. The reason is that compared to regular glasses, most colored lenses have a lesser ... View thread »

Dr. Souhad
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sorry to hear about your condition and wish you quick recovery. Triamcinolone periocular injections are used in extreme situations and should be under the coverage of antibiotics, which usually are at least two groups ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja  Bandivadekar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Our autonomic nervous system also controls lacrimation or tearing and for some emotional changes can activate the autonomous system and hence tearing. There is no specific medication for the same. But you can try ... View thread »

Dr. Rahul  Vaswani
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In laymen terms, 6 by 6 means scientificly defined perfect vision. In medical terms, 6 by 6 means what you see from six meters, a person with normal vision also sees it from 6 metres. 6 by 5 means what a normal person ... View thread »

Dr. Asif  Manzoor
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If someone has an astigmatism and that too upto 2.5 diopter, it is rare that it is reversed. But sometimes optometrist can add astigmatic power in spherical power that is called spherical equivalent. In such cases half ... View thread »

Dr. K K Agrawal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Most probably you have infection of the eye, due to lens being there for a long time. It causes inflammation of eyelids which causes drooping. You should start putting some antibiotic eye drops. Consult some ... View thread »

Dr. Rahul  Vaswani
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Seeing colors around lights signifies following things, 1. Glaucoma though your eye pressures are normal but have you undergone a gonioscopy and automated fields test. These two are essential to establish a diagnosis. ... View thread »