Medical Advice on "Family Physician"

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In your case, there is a chance that semen might have entered into the vagina. As you have not done any sexual intercourse, there is less chance of getting pregnant. You have to rule out pregnancy by urine hCG (human ... View thread »

Dr. Nazma  Parveen
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your question and would like to tell you that respiratory problems can be due to allergic or due to infection. Her Haemoglobin could be due to dietary deficiency. Give her iron-rich diet like dates ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. In attached X-ray report (attachment removed to protect patient identity), there is presence of slight consolidation in right side. So, it is suggestive of pneumonia like infection. For that, you need to complete ... View thread »

Dr. Dalia  Mostafa Nayel
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is completely normal, and there is no need to worry. This is due to different layers of connective tissues. For further queries consult a family physician online --> ... View thread »

Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Abelrahman Abouibrahim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have a high cholesterol level which is the cause of the fatty liver rather than weight. A lipid-lowering medication is required. ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The fatty liver is due to obesity. You have to check your blood pressure and sugar levels as well. Check serum cholesterol, serum triglyceride. Regular active one hour exercise is needed for you and a strict diet ... View thread »

Dr. Nazma  Parveen
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your question and would like to tell you that stiffness and numbness in the thumb can be caused by a number of conditions. The most common cause is a nerve compression or pinched nerve. Carpal tunnel ... View thread »

Dr. Mashfika   N Alam
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to have gained a lot of weight for your age. This is one of the major reason for not growing taller. Children who are overweight are often seen to stop growing taller earlier than others and this is ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to the icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. Do not worry, and I will clear your doubt. Infectious mononucleosis usually caused by EBV (Epstein-Barr), and it can spread through saliva mainly. So sharing of the objects like ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. You have been sexually active during your fertile period till the end of last month. Now, the presence of thickening of cervical mucus is a possible sign of conception but not ... View thread »