Medical Advice on "Family Physician"

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. From the available pictures (attachments removed to protect patient identity) there is ample evidence of balanitis (inflammation of prepuce) and urethritis ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your reports (attachments removed to protect patient identity) do show high titers of Salmonella typhi O and H antigen. The treatment offered with antibiotic, Cefpodoxime 200 mg twice a day, is to be taken ideally for 10 ... View thread »

Dr. Suneetha B S
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Assessment) test result, a value greater than 1 is considered reactive (positive). Your result is 0.03, which is less than 1. Hence, it is non-reactive (negative). In HIV (Human ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. High fever and chill are indicative of infection indeed and as we have a cause rightly evident there are chances that you may be developing hydronephrosis (accumulation of urine in swollen kidney) in the right kidney ... View thread »

Dr. Nazma  Parveen
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your question and would like to tell you that stiffness and numbness in the thumb can be caused by a number of conditions. The most common cause is a nerve compression or pinched nerve. Carpal ... View thread »

Dr. Rajesh  Gulati
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, she has a sort of edema. It is fluid retention in the ankles. Take less of salts and a low sodium diet. Please get all the investigations done like heart echo and blood tests, kidney tests. You may take a course of ... View thread »

Dr. Albana Greca
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Problems with breathing during in summer seem to be related to allergy. Chest x-ray and allergy tests are advised to further together with stool examination for ova parasites. Changes in power lens often are due to ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The fact that she had her menses the day before the episode, so the chances of pregnancy are minimal. However, unprotected intercourse can often allow even the precum to cause pregnancy in spite of having ejaculated ... View thread »

Dr. Ayesha Naveed
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, your BMI is less than the normal and you are surely slimmer. First of all, I would like to tell you that there is no need to take stress on this issue. You are beautiful the way you are. I will help you improve. ... View thread »

Dr. Ashish Jayanand  Chandwadkar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, I think you are worried about your height. So your growth spurt or as we call puberty should have started already and your height will keep on increasing till 21 but depends on your genes too. As you said your ... View thread »