Medical Advice on "Family Physician"

Dr. Mashfika   N Alam
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand from your post that you may have a blood clotting tendency. Have you ever had pain or swelling in your calf muscle and difficulty breathing? You may be prone to blood clots in your lungs which is called ... View thread »

Dr. Mashfika   N Alam
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Assuming your brother is 12 years old, he is not too young. If the lines are from grabbing him tight like finger impressions then they should fade and should not cause any damage. However, if you accidentally twisted ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have checked the attached reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Her liver profile, kidney profiles, thyroid reports, iron profile reports and hemoglobin levels are absolutely normal. So liver ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Masturbation is a safe and pleasure giving procedure. Do not get worried about it. But, doing it two or three times a day is not good. Maintain a frequency of two to three times a week. Excess masturbation leads to ... View thread »

Dr. Mashfika   N Alam
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A cracked, irritated or fissured foreskin could be due to a number of reasons. If you have diabetes mellitus, both diagnosed or undiagnosed, it could cause a fungal infection of the foreskin leafing to cracking ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to the icliniq.com. You are talking regarding health issue related to molds. Let me know you most common problem associated with mold exposure is hypersensitivity allergic inflammation problem in individuals who are susceptible to ... View thread »

Dr. Mahavir   Patil
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your questions and the attached reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your mother has a hip fracture which is mildly displaced. The best treatment would be to get the surgery ... View thread »

Dr. Philip Shenouda
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is a chance that you could acquire HSV1 (herpes simplex virus) from the waiter if he has it. HSV2 is familiar with genital herpes, not the mouth. Unfortunately, blood tests are not sensitive enough to know ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Raised plasma levels of LH or Leutinizing Hormone indicates a premature ovarian failure in women less than 35 years. And in a woman above 40, it indicates perimenopausal status (if she is still menstruating) or ... View thread »

Dr. Mashfika   N Alam
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Right-sided headache or any unilateral headache moderate to severe accompanied with or without photophobia, eye-watering, nausea, etc. are typical of migraine. Numbness of the affected side may be due to migraine, or ... View thread »