Medical Advice on "Family Physician"

Dr. Bindiya  Thakkar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your submitted blood work (attachment removed to protect patient identity) looks normal. I do have some questions for you though. Did you have normal puberty as compared to your peers such as height, shaving, pubic ... View thread »

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. I have gone through the reports you have attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your weight is also slightly high. So you also need weight reduction. So avoid oily and ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I had seen your report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and CBC (complete blood count) is not showing any shift to the left or high total count. You have mild appendicitis infection. For that, medical ... View thread »

Dr. Kiran Anaparthi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. HIV cannot be transmitted through water, and it is not infectious because HIV cannot live in water. Drinking water containing the virus cannot cause HIV infection. If it is possible, then no one can stop HIV infection ... View thread »

Dr. Ashish Jayanand  Chandwadkar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your complaint and also the photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity) that you provided of the lesion. As far as your history of painful sores on tongue tip is concerned, there can be ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have xiphodynia, and it means pain and tenderness in the xiphoid process. Following are the common causes regarding pain in the xiphoid process. Trauma or injury to the xiphoid area. Bone disease.  Emphysema-like ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If your cycles have been regular, then intimacy on day-20 of your cycle would place you in the safe period. The life of the ovum is only 24 hours and ovulation occurs by mid-cycle. Also, there was no intercourse ... View thread »

Dr. Arun R Kaushik
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to identify which part of the mango are you allergic to and avoid it. Is it the juice or for the peal? Also, any particular variety of mango needs to be identified like banganapalli, alphonso, etc. If ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. From the available pictures (attachments removed to protect patient identity) there is ample evidence of balanitis (inflammation of prepuce) and urethritis ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your reports (attachments removed to protect patient identity) do show high titers of Salmonella typhi O and H antigen. The treatment offered with antibiotic, Cefpodoxime 200 mg twice a day, is to be taken ideally for 10 ... View thread »