Medical Advice on "Family Physician"

Dr. Mashfika   N Alam
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A cracked, irritated or fissured foreskin could be due to a number of reasons. If you have diabetes mellitus, both diagnosed or undiagnosed, it could cause a fungal infection of the foreskin leafing to cracking ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to the icliniq.com. You are talking regarding health issue related to molds. Let me know you most common problem associated with mold exposure is hypersensitivity allergic inflammation problem in individuals who are susceptible to ... View thread »

Dr. Mahavir   Patil
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your questions and the attached reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your mother has a hip fracture which is mildly displaced. The best treatment would be to get the surgery ... View thread »

Dr. Philip Shenouda
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is a chance that you could acquire HSV1 (herpes simplex virus) from the waiter if he has it. HSV2 is familiar with genital herpes, not the mouth. Unfortunately, blood tests are not sensitive enough to know ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Raised plasma levels of LH or Leutinizing Hormone indicates a premature ovarian failure in women less than 35 years. And in a woman above 40, it indicates perimenopausal status (if she is still menstruating) or ... View thread »

Dr. Mashfika   N Alam
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Right-sided headache or any unilateral headache moderate to severe accompanied with or without photophobia, eye-watering, nausea, etc. are typical of migraine. Numbness of the affected side may be due to migraine, or ... View thread »

Dr. Amit Shivraj Dhamankar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). From your history, I think the reason for your low WBC is stress and raised liver enzymes is because of fatty liver, which is a ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to the icliniq.com. For the delayed period, rule out the cause and after consulting gynecologist only, treatment can be taken. Thyroid problem, excess stress, obesity, starvation, ovarian problem, diabetes, etc., like causes, should ... View thread »

Dr. Sunil  Sekhri
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As far as your bronchitis is concerned, I advise my patients to avoid smoking and take steam inhalation twice a day. I also advise syrup Phensedyl BR (Ambroxol and Guaifenesin) 2.5 ml twice a day for five days and ... View thread »

Dr. Md. Kais  Haider Chowdhury
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you have recurrent infection, I would suggest to do investigations first. Currently, I suggest tablet Amoxicillin plus Clavulanic acid (Co-amoxiclav) 625 mg three times a day for seven days ... View thread »