Medical Advice on "General Medicine"

Dr. C Elanchezhian
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you can hear not only the silent room. Average person's carotid artery pulse and blood flow sounds can be heard in ears. During palpitations, we can hear the condition aortic stenosis blood flow sound. So many ... View thread »

Dr. Nagaraj  Patil
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Very few people ask us how to gain weight. It depends on bodies basal metabolic rate. Many people who eat too much but still will not gain weight because they have a high basal metabolic rate, which we call it as BMR ... View thread »

Dr. Nagaraj  Patil
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In males, recurrent urinary tract infections are uncommon and always indicate an underlying pathology or anatomical abnormality of the urinary tract. It requires complete examination of urinary tract to look for any ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand you are concerned about the drug to drug interactions and also L-lysine role in helping dizziness. L-lysine has no established role in helping with dizziness. Although there are some studies showing ... View thread »

Dr. Raj Parekh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to get your brother thoroughly checked. A fever profile needs to be done in a season like this mosquito-borne disease are very common ... View thread »

Dr. Nagaraj  Patil
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Self medications can be dangerous and can risk the lives. I advice you to take plenty of water to flush off absorbed drug from the body. It is better to get liver function tests done to assess the extent of damage to ... View thread »

Dr. Vedprakash Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your reports showing increased liver enzyme with dyslipidemia with macrocystic RBCs (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it indicates early liver diseases. Kindly follow the following ... View thread »

Dr. Nagaraj  Patil
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It means that there is an abnormal mass in the adrenal gland. The adrenal gland is an essential organ which is located over the top of both kidneys. Mass in the adrenal gland is an abnormal condition and requires ... View thread »

Dr. Bharat  Udey
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, excessive sweating can be caused due to Veniz XR (Venlafaxine). Sweating is the most common side effect of Veniz XR. Daytime sleepiness itself is a separate side effect. Veniz XR causes drowsiness and excessive ... View thread »

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do not worry about the percentage of transmission of HIV us very less through oral-genital contact. The rate of transmission in HIV positive patient through oral-genital route is 0.01 to 0.04 %. The risk of ... View thread »