Medical Advice on "General Medicine"

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I reviewed your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You seem to be suffering from allergic rhinitis. Vitamin D levels are low and serum iron is normal only. I advise you following: Take a combination ... View thread »

Dr. Ohams Henry
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The test is not specific. You need to specify why it was done and what your symptoms are. The test indicates macrocytosis larger platelet than usual, red cell distribution width is higher than normal (11.5 to 14.5). ... View thread »

Dr. (Col) Rakesh Karanwal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Bad breath is due to the destruction of good bacteria in the intestine by antibiotics. I suggest you try probiotics, such as Lactobacilli, thrice daily for two weeks. You will feel better ... View thread »

Dr. C Elanchezhian
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Regarding your SGOT and SGPT, it is elevated because of liver tissue strain due to diabetes and hyperlipidemia. But other liver enzymes are under control. Avoid spicy and fatty food and if you are alcoholic or smoker, ... View thread »

Dr. Saravan Pramod Settipalli
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are a few conditions which cause painful blisters even without a sexual contact, like genital herpes, primary syphilis, impetigo among others. Please provide more details: Are these blisters painful or ... View thread »

Dr. Ashaq Hussain  Parrey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to do Mantoux test and interferon gamma level before starting biologics because they can cause reactivation of tuberculosis if there is doubt you should receive the two drug ATT regimen (anti-tubercular ... View thread »

Dr. Ashaq Hussain  Parrey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post and the images you have posted (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Generally, there is no communication between the abdomen to the outside through the umbilicus. So, you ... View thread »

Dr. Ohams Henry
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Blocked artery in the heart causes pain especially when one is engaged in activities like walking due to increased heart rate during activity which reduces blood supply to the heart muscles leading to ischemia and pain. ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Rather than a closed or open room, this is related to outside and inside ear pressure. There is an air cavity in our ear called a middle ear, and there is a membrane which separates this cavity from the external ... View thread »

Dr. C Elanchezhian
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This condition called polydipsia, felling excessive thirsty. Tongue taste is due to dehydration. What about urination, passing more? Usually, this is a symptom of diabetes, are you are in a hot and humid place? For ... View thread »