Medical Advice on "General Practitioner"

Dr. Sandhya
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After careful analysis of the history provided, I would like to assure you that having symptoms of eye burns, dizziness and confusion while having a viral fever is normal. You do not have to worry about that. Having ... View thread »

Dr. Abeer
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to the history, you have to rule out dengue fever, chikungunya or malaria fever. So take Paracetamol 500 mg two tablets for six hours until the blood tests are done. Avoid mosquito breeding places like stagnant ... View thread »

Dr. Vandana   Andrews
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have got traveler's diarrhea. Start taking tablet Ciplox TZ 500mg (Ciprofloxacin and Tinidazole) one tablet two times a day for 4 days, after meals. Also take capsule Darolac (lactobacillus) one capsule two times a ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to the history provided and image provided, it is blood stained discharge with mucus. Hence, the possibility of acute sinusitis or rhinitis is present. Your workup should be done as follow. Rhinoscopy ... View thread »

Dr. Jaydeep  Tripathy
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are exposed to variable amounts of radiation from our cell phones. However, it is not strong enough to cause tingling and numbness or nerve damage. The only way to know if your phone is causing it is to abandon ... View thread »

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Small penis is not at all related to PME (premature ejaculation). What is the timing, as you mentioned that you are suffering from PME? Then only, I will be able to suggest a treatment. Small pimples over the tip of ... View thread »

Dr. Rashi  Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query and gone through the x-ray (attachment removed to protect patient identity). If a person has TB (tuberculosis), certain changes appear in the lungs which are detected by x-ray. The commonly seen ... View thread »

Dr. Albana Greca
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am really sorry to know that you are an IV drug user. I hope you will start quitting the drug, life is a beautiful gift, so do not throw it away like this. Get helped by family or friends or even by a specialist to ... View thread »

Dr. Vinod Kumar  Atreya
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The drug Viagra (Sildenafil) can cause potential side effects alone and certainly in combination with the above drugs. It can cause hypertension and even the heart attack also. So it is not safe in the asked context ... View thread »

Dr. Mashfika   N Alam
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you are using Sheriproct (Prednisolone), there should be at least some improvement because it contains a steroid and it helps clear up the piles within seven days. I hope you are using it correctly. I hate to tell you ... View thread »