Medical Advice on "Infertility"

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As age advances, there are hormonal changes which alter the chances of pregnancy. Stress, anxiety, work pressures, change of place, change in climate alter fertility. Smoking, alcohol, caffeine intake, inactive lifestyle ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Was it a missed abortion or a spontaneous miscarriage? Do you have kids now or this was the first pregnancy ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As the follicular size has already crossed 22 mm, there are high chances that you would ovulate in the next 24 hours naturally. However, by rule hCG dose is offered when the largest follicular size has crossed 20 mm, ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry that you had an IVF failure. The causes can be many, right from immature poor quality egg fertilization, inadequate endometrialization, inadequate post embryo transfer medical support, previous ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The ultrasound reports show that you have hydrosalpinx and bilateral endometriotic ovarian cysts (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Hydrosalpinx indicates a chronic pelvic infection which can be treated ... View thread »

Dr. Purushottam  Sah
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First, we should consider the reason behind the fact that she needs pills to get periods. Was she diagnosed with any hormonal problem? If not then she has to do blood/serum tests. Hb % (hemoglobin), TC (total blood ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing today? I would like to put forth a few facts of IVF or embryology. 1. Your wife is in the perfect age for pregnancy. 19 to 35 years is the best age. 2. Her body weight is normal, so a hormonal ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If a cervical polyp is removed anytime, there will be some fresh blood. So it is not advisable to have any medication for pregnancy, in the same cycle as the removal. As blood is not a good medium for sperms, sperm ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The normal hCG levels in a singleton pregnancy as follows: At 4-5 weeks the HCG level ranges between 200-7000.At 5-6 weeks the HCG level ranges between 200-32,000.At 6-8 weeks the HCG level ranges between 4,000-150,000. ... View thread »

Dr. Purushottam  Sah
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. (attachment removed to protect patient identity) However, I would like you to answer a few questions so that I can help you better. Did you get a pelvic ultrasound scan done? ... View thread »