Medical Advice on "Internal Medicine"

Dr. Ashaq Hussain  Parrey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and post, the thing which is favoring Crohn's disease is normal biopsy colonoscopy. You need to do ASCA (anti-saccharomyces cerevisiae ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The first possibility of meningitis is unlikely. It would cause fever, severe headache and patient will be very sick. I do not think this to be a lymph node pain because lymph nodes will hurt only when they ... View thread »

Dr. Ashaq Hussain  Parrey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post which has nicely described the events. Also, I reviewed her reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). If she has received ATT (antitubercular therapy) for tubercular meningitis ... View thread »

Dr. Y Siva Roja
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have mentioned that you have diabetes. Patients with diabetes need not always be present with typical chest pain in case of any sudden cardiac event; symptoms like right sided pain, and persistent vomiting should ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Normally, circumvallate papillae are enlarged structures at the base of the tongue. So it is normal to have enlarged papillae and it does not need any treatment especially if you do not have any symptoms like pain, ... View thread »

Dr. Abeer
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your history suggests the relationship between Crohn's disease and lower right abdominal pain. Gut resection causes this kind of symptom as the overall function is compromised. A post-surgical follow-up visit to the ... View thread »

Dr. Srinivas Morampudi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have new-onset urticaria. Since it has gone on for longer than six weeks, it is now considered chronic urticaria. It is a common condition. Most people will experience at least one episode of urticaria during ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to the icliniq.com. You can have a gas problem due to functional indigestion. I suggest you take gelusil MPS like syrup before bedtime for one week. It is advisable to take Rabeprazole like antacid for the week also. If there is no ... View thread »

Dr. Pratik Patil
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Take syrup Bromhexine two tablespoon thrice daily for a week. It will produce a cough. Please excrete it out. Also, do steam inhalation thrice a day for a week ... View thread »

Dr. C Elanchezhian
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. HPV (Human papillomavirus), usually HPV infection does not cause any noticeable symptoms or health problems. Some time produce genital warts.For your complaints, constipation and burning sensation may be due to piles ... View thread »