Medical Advice on "Internal Medicine"

Dr. Santosh Badaku Desai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern as your grandparents passed of a heart attack, the fear you have is genuine. But, just pain in your chest is not an indication of a heart attack. Since you gave a history of carbonated food ... View thread »

Dr. Sreejith   MG
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Always evaluate the cause of recurrent yeast infection. It can be any of the following reasons. Maintain good genital hygiene. Daily wash the genital area with soap and water and keep it dry. If you are uncircumcised, ... View thread »

Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Abelrahman Abouibrahim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Having night symptoms mean that your asthma is not well controlled and upgrading the treatment is required. Foracort Inhaler 400 mg is a right combination that is used daily. I recommend you take Singulair 4 mg tablet ... View thread »

Dr. Y Siva Roja
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have mentioned that you have diabetes. Patients with diabetes need not always be present with typical chest pain in case of any sudden cardiac event; symptoms like right sided pain, and persistent vomiting should ... View thread »

Dr. Abeer
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your history suggests the relationship between Crohn's disease and lower right abdominal pain. Gut resection causes this kind of symptom as the overall function is compromised. A post-surgical follow-up visit to the ... View thread »

Dr. Ashaq Hussain  Parrey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and post, the thing which is favoring Crohn's disease is normal biopsy colonoscopy. You need to do ASCA (anti-saccharomyces cerevisiae ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The first possibility of meningitis is unlikely. It would cause fever, severe headache and patient will be very sick. I do not think this to be a lymph node pain because lymph nodes will hurt only when they ... View thread »

Dr. Ashaq Hussain  Parrey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post which has nicely described the events. Also, I reviewed her reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). If she has received ATT (antitubercular therapy) for tubercular meningitis ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Normally, circumvallate papillae are enlarged structures at the base of the tongue. So it is normal to have enlarged papillae and it does not need any treatment especially if you do not have any symptoms like pain, ... View thread »

Dr. Srinivas Morampudi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have new-onset urticaria. Since it has gone on for longer than six weeks, it is now considered chronic urticaria. It is a common condition. Most people will experience at least one episode of urticaria during ... View thread »