Medical Advice on "Internal Medicine"

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all we have to find the cause for this. If no cause is found then we would call it idiopathic. I would recommend you following investigations: Hemoglobin. Liver function test. Kidney function test. ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I welcome you and want to assure you need not worry as everything is going to be fine if proper care and treatment is opted in for. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health ... View thread »

Dr. Vedprakash Verma
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. At this stage, two things are possible. First irregular menses due to the premenopausal syndrome. In this condition due to hormonal dysbalance, patient menses are irregular. It will solve automatically. Second is ... View thread »

Dr. Vedprakash Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to do daily regular exercise and take tablet Zerodol P half tablet BD for five days ... View thread »

Dr. Vedprakash Verma
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Inguinal hernias generally are of two types: Strangulated and non-strangulated. Nonstrangulated are simple as currently, you have. So if you do not undergo surgery, it can be converted to strangulated and complicated ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. At present there is no way to reduce the spleen size. Diet for thalassemia major patient should include plenty of fruits and vegetables and protein rich diet. Taking vitamin C supplements will help to increase the ... View thread »

Dr. C.Elanchezhian
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Are you having diabetes? If sugar is high in blood, this complaint will be there. If the prostate is enlarged and inflammation of the prostate is there, then urination will be uncontrolled. Go for the following test: 1. ... View thread »

Dr. Arun R Kaushik
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If we eat food that is expired, the efficiency of the preservative is lost. So some organisms if present can multiply and can send some endotoxins. Also, the taste and odor can be altered. The food has a shelf life. If ... View thread »

Dr. Albana Greca
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) is a type of depression related to seasonal changes. I would like to call it winter mood changes as it often happens during the winter time. Mostly related to lack of sunshine. During ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. Yes, food is always important especially when you are sick. Because if you take proper food you will not require medicine. When you are sick you need to take food which should be easy to digest ... View thread »