Medical Advice on "Internal Medicine"

Dr. Amit Jauhari
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Migraine is a diagnosis based on symptoms given by the patients. The symptoms are a severe headache, dizziness, vomiting some patients also get migraine by a loud sound, acidity, and excessive heat or cold. If you are ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If there is no blood in stools, it is mostly viral. It usually gets settle in five days. Important here is maintaining hydration. Make sure you give him plenty of fluid, ORS (oral rehydration solution). If he is ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your problem still could be due to a nerve problem, even though your NCV test is normal (nerve conduction velocity). Also, you might be having calcium deficiency, which is very common associated with vitamin D deficiency ... View thread »

Dr. Ashaq Hussain  Parrey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. Burping was never and will never be a sign of pregnancy. It generally is due to the intake of food which does not get digested properly and results in belching. It is temporary and should ... View thread »

Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Hassan  Shoukat
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. BV (bacterial vaginosis) is not a sexually transmitted disease. It is just an abnormal change in your normal bacterial flora. I would recommend using tablet Metronidazole 2000 mg once or you can use Clindamycin 5 % ... View thread »

Dr. Mohammed  Parvez
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Cutein tablet contains Iron as one of the ingredients, along with some other vitamins. The iron tablets can give increased acid in the stomach and indigestion. But, if you take both Cutein and Pantoprazole tablets ... View thread »

Dr. Srinivas Morampudi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The goal of treatment in hypothyroidism is to normalize TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) levels. The dose of thyroxine needs to be adjusted until this happens. The dose is weight related to some extent. The ... View thread »

Dr. Santosh Badaku Desai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern as your grandparents passed of a heart attack, the fear you have is genuine. But, just pain in your chest is not an indication of a heart attack. Since you gave a history of carbonated food ... View thread »

Dr. Sreejith   MG
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Always evaluate the cause of recurrent yeast infection. It can be any of the following reasons. Maintain good genital hygiene. Daily wash the genital area with soap and water and keep it dry. If you are uncircumcised, ... View thread »

Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Abelrahman Abouibrahim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Having night symptoms mean that your asthma is not well controlled and upgrading the treatment is required. Foracort Inhaler 400 mg is a right combination that is used daily. I recommend you take Singulair 4 mg tablet ... View thread »