Medical Advice on "Internal Medicine"

Dr. Srinivas Morampudi
Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.I need to know a few things,1. Do you feel feverish, or does the thermometer record a temperature?2. What other symptoms do you get? Runny or blocked nose, sore throat, throat pain with swallowing, headaches, body pains, ... View thread »

Dr. Ashaq Hussain  Parrey
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post and investigation (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your father has sepsis, and the antibiotics are inadequate because both Gudcef (Cefpodoxime) and Monocef (Ceftriaxone) belong to ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The drug you have mentioned is a beta2-adrenergic agonist and it can cause bronchodilation in asthmatics and can also burn fat. It has other side effects also such as it can cause tremors, increased heart rate, high ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Growth of breast is mostly due to hormonal stimulus. These hormones are estrogen and progesterone that increase breast tissue. Unless Raw Bovine Ovary pills contain only estrogen hormone and it will not lead to breast ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I assure you not to worry as all things may get settled with proper care and follow-up ... View thread »

Dr. Saravan Pramod Settipalli
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is better to increase the dose by 25 mcg, i.e. 175 mcg if she was using 150 mcg till date escalating the dose or thyroid medication will be like 25 to 50 mcg at a time. Not double the dose causes severe sickness. ... View thread »

Dr. Sadaf  Mustafa
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This could be a sign of: Dehydration. Urinary tract infection. Excessive fatigue. Alcohol. Marijuana and other substances intoxication or withdrawal. Postictal state (seizure). Electrolyte disturbances ... View thread »

Dr. Amit Jauhari
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Migraine is a diagnosis based on symptoms given by the patients. The symptoms are a severe headache, dizziness, vomiting some patients also get migraine by a loud sound, acidity, and excessive heat or cold. If you are ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The fatty liver cannot be treated by medications alone. You are taking Multivitamin tablet according to history. Kindly post photo of your medication to check its content. For fatty liver, Udiliv 300 mg daily can be ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If there is no blood in stools, it is mostly viral. It usually gets settle in five days. Important here is maintaining hydration. Make sure you give him plenty of fluid, ORS (oral rehydration solution). If he is ... View thread »