Medical Advice on "Internal Medicine"

Dr. Koushik   Mukherjee
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Irritable bowel syndrome has these symptoms such as decreased sleep at night, depression, musculoskeletal pain or fibromyalgia, decreased sexual performance, and inadequate attention. IBS can be diarrhea-predominant or ... View thread »

Dr. Prathap
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your test reports are normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There is no need to worry. HCV (hepatitis C) virus infection is common in those who were transfused with blood or blood products ... View thread »

Dr. Ashaq Hussain  Parrey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. You have underlying IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), diverticulitis and you are possibly in perimenopausal period. Your predominant complaint is left lower abdominal pain which could either ... View thread »

Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Abelrahman Abouibrahim
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From what you have mentioned, you have IBS-C (irritable bowel syndrome with constipation) and hard stools. There is no need to take Ciplox TZ (Ciprofloxacin and Tinidazole) and SN 15 Plus (Diclofenac and ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concerns. Most probably, you have irritable bowel syndrome, which is a syndrome of nervous bowels characterized by colicky bowels that may cause constipation or diarrhea. It does not wake you up in ... View thread »

Dr. Sadaf  Mustafa
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have acute prostatitis. This could be due to various reasons including retrograde ejaculation, delayed hypersensitivity to the gloves used or bacterial infection. Was your semen or urine tested for a culture ... View thread »

Dr. Rajesh  Deshwal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A pain in the right lower quadrant of the abdomen might just be a colicky abdominal pain. The pain of appendicitis is usually acute with fever and the appendix usually gets inflamed and may even burst. So, that ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This looks like a cellulitis (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it is an infection of subcutaneous tissue. He needs antibiotics and blood test. Convince him for visit. He will need a hemogram test, and ... View thread »

Dr. Nageswara Rao
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. After reading your well presented history, I think the following are the possibilities. Chronic appendicitis. There may be high possibility of RLQ muscular pain (right lower quadrant) - as you do regular workouts. ... View thread »