Medical Advice on "Medical gastroenterology"

Dr. Philip Shenouda
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This could be as simple as digestive problems with gaseous distention. It requires medications for indigestion or gaseous distention like Charcoal tablets, passing by symptoms of gastroenteritis. If diarrhea and ... View thread »

Dr. Ramesh Kumar S
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The liver functions as a filtering system of the intestines. The blood that leaves the stomach first needs to pass through the liver before it exits from the intestines. The liver also secretes bile, a fluid ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to be suffering from non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). This does not require any special treatment. I suggest you avoid painkillers, alcohol, and reduce weight if you are obese. I would also recommend ... View thread »

Dr. Sultan Zeb Khan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The best is to avoid eating foods that cause trouble. Secondly, for SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), it is better to use a combination of Tetracyclines plus Metronidazole for two weeks. Effective probiotic ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your symptoms are suggestive of irritable bowel syndrome. Yes, probiotics play a wonderful role in this. In fact the famous probiotic for this purpose available in market are Darolac-IBS and VSL-3 (lactic ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Such pain in abdomen with stool discomfort can happen as a result of stomach infection. Important here is clinical examination to know the site of the pain. So it is advisable to see your doctor. If he would feel ... View thread »

Dr. Srinivas Morampudi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Stool tests can identify tapeworm infestation. However, because the worms and eggs are shed intermittently, the test may have to be repeated three to four times if the initial test is negative. Stool tests can also ... View thread »

Dr. Jagdish Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Interpretation of reports. It is F4 fibrosis, not F2. Ascites. No SBP (spontaneous bacterial peritonitis). Portal Hypertension. Chronic liver disease. With this advanced fibrosis, it could not be reversed ... View thread »

Dr. Srinivas Morampudi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If your HBsAg was positive on the second occasion, but negative 53 days before that, you have acute Hepatitis B infection. Most of the time, HBsAg is discovered incidentally. It is not common for Hepatitis B to be ... View thread »

Dr. Jennifer Schwartz, Md
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Have you been back to your doctor after he recommended Pantoprazole? I think that you need to have an upper endoscopy to look at your esophagus and what is causing this problem. It sounds like you may have a Zenker's ... View thread »