Medical Advice on "Medical gastroenterology"

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com, We are here to help you. I would highly recommend you to continue the medicine for 12 weeks at least. You are very lucky that your viral load is undetectable just with these medicines, else most of the people ... View thread »

Dr. Noushif   M
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to get the hepatitis C quantitative assay (RNA level) done and need to get treatment depending upon that. There is no need to worry. Your other labs are fine (attachment removed to protect patient identity ... View thread »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). It is a benign disorder, requiring only supportive management to regularize bowel habits. This disorder occurs in many people these days (10 to 30 % population are affected by this ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are here to help you. Most likely you are being given steroids or painkillers in the form of herbal supplements, and they have the side effect of gastritis that can cause black stools. Black stools can also be caused by ... View thread »

Dr. A V Hussain Shihaz
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case and reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). This looks like a symptomatic uncomplicated gallbladder stones. Even though you say that the symptoms have not been typical ... View thread »

Dr. Rajesh  Gulati
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please take warm milk with excess sugar daily at bedtime and along with it two spoons of Duphalac (Lactulose) syrup every day for a week. Eat a lot of fresh vegetables during the day and drink a lot of water. You may ... View thread »

Dr. Noushif   M
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. PPI alone will not work. Need to add some pro motility medicines too. Also dietary modifications and lifestyle changes need to be considered consistently. If symptoms are worsening, then need to think of other measures. ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please provide me details of your symptoms. Exactly what symptoms you have and since how long ... View thread »

Dr. C Elanchezhian
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to your complaints, you are having GERD- gastroesophageal reflux disease. You can undergo endoscopy examination to rule out any upper GI problems. Try the following medicines and review: 1. Tablet PAN D 1 ... View thread »

Dr. Rashi  Verma
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. With little changes in diet and lifestyle, it is possible to remove the bad smell. Have food in a proper manner and always have smaller bites. Eat slowly and chew your food thoroughly so that all of what you eat ... View thread »