Medical Advice on "Medical gastroenterology"

Dr. Talal Hussain
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I see your problems at two different disorders. First is related to stomach and second is similar to depression. Both of the issues are interconnected. Firstly you have the problem of acid reflux, digestion issues, ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You may need not to worry about orange colored stool. It could be due to food intake that contains carotene. I suggest you take Rabeprazole 20 mg OD antacid for week. The associated gastritis can be responsible for ... View thread »

Dr. Happykumar  Kagathara
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern and worry about the severity of the situation. Loose stool along with increased frequency of stool (6 to7 times per day), mucus and occasional episodes of bleeding suggest inflammatory ... View thread »

Dr. Noushif   M
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to get an endoscopy done to rule out any motility disorder of the esophagus, the food pipe, as your food gets stuck while entering the stomach. There is a possibility of food stasis in the esophagus. This ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As such immediate surgery is not indicated. Yearly colonoscopy and biopsy should be done. If stage of lesions seems to be changing then it should be removed. A few doctors treat this aggressively and remove it surgically ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are here to help you. I have evaluated your reports and medical history (attachment removed to protect patient identity). As such there is no indication for surgery at this point of time until and unless your pain ... View thread »

Dr. Srinivas Morampudi
Hello, Welcome back to icliniq.com. The mere presence of gall stones does not mean that your abdominal pain was from the gall bladder. Many people have gall bladder stones which do not give them any symptoms. When the gall bladder gets inflamed or ... View thread »

Dr. Noushif   M
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I saw the image (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It looks more like external hemorrhoid with a blood clot within. Is it increasing in size? How are your bowel habits, frequency, and stool consistency ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I need few more details to help you better: 1. Have you got your cardiac evaluation done? 2. Are you getting relief on Razo (attachment removed to protect patient identity)? 3. Any thyroid or diabetes problems? 4 ... View thread »

Dr. Jagdish Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How long you have suffered from this problem? Do you have any night time symptoms ... View thread »