Medical Advice on "Medical gastroenterology"

Dr. Noushif   M
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. PPI alone will not work. Need to add some pro motility medicines too. Also dietary modifications and lifestyle changes need to be considered consistently. If symptoms are worsening, then need to think of other measures. ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please provide me details of your symptoms. Exactly what symptoms you have and since how long ... View thread »

Dr. C.Elanchezhian
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to your complaints, you are having GERD- gastroesophageal reflux disease. You can undergo endoscopy examination to rule out any upper GI problems. Try the following medicines and review: 1. Tablet PAN D 1 ... View thread »

Dr. Rashi  Verma
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. With little changes in diet and lifestyle, it is possible to remove the bad smell. Have food in a proper manner and always have smaller bites. Eat slowly and chew your food thoroughly so that all of what you eat ... View thread »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. What is the status of your liver now? You are on treatment or not? Symptoms look like biliary pain. Kindly do an ultrasound, LFT, CBC, GGT. For hepatitis B we also need HBV DNA (quantitative), fibroscan, HBeAg, anti ... View thread »

Dr. Viral Dineshchandra Vyas
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that your periods are irregular and you have a feeling of incomplete evacuation of bowel. This type of combination is seen in hypothyroidism. So you need to check your thyroid function after consulting a ... View thread »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is one issue. What about your appetite and weight in the last two months. If there is a loss of appetite and decreased weight then we will consider a chronic infectious or inflammatory disease. If not, then we will ... View thread »

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Dear, she may take unsaturated fats like omega-3 fatty acids or fish oils or cod liver oil, etc. Avoid spicy food and saturated fats. Vitamin E and Vitamin C are useful to reduce fat in the liver. Use tablet ... View thread »

Dr. Klerida  Shehu
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your US reports and I can say that: 1. You have fatty liver disease (steatosis). 2. With regards to second ultrasound indeterminant subcapsular posterior right hepatic lobe, 13x9 mm hypoattenuation means that ... View thread »

Dr. Aditi Gupta Jha
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the image (attachment removed to protect patient identity). This looks just like hemorrhoid typically that occurs with constipation and goes away on its own. The solution is to avoid constipation by drinking ... View thread »