Medical Advice on "Medical gastroenterology"

Dr. Talal Hussain
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I see your problems at two different disorders. First is related to stomach and second is similar to depression. Both of the issues are interconnected. Firstly you have the problem of acid reflux, digestion issues, ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As such immediate surgery is not indicated. Yearly colonoscopy and biopsy should be done. If stage of lesions seems to be changing then it should be removed. A few doctors treat this aggressively and remove it surgically ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are here to help you. I have evaluated your reports and medical history (attachment removed to protect patient identity). As such there is no indication for surgery at this point of time until and unless your pain ... View thread »

Dr. Srinivas Morampudi
Hello, Welcome back to icliniq.com. The mere presence of gall stones does not mean that your abdominal pain was from the gall bladder. Many people have gall bladder stones which do not give them any symptoms. When the gall bladder gets inflamed or ... View thread »

Dr. Noushif   M
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I saw the image (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It looks more like external hemorrhoid with a blood clot within. Is it increasing in size? How are your bowel habits, frequency, and stool consistency ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I need few more details to help you better: 1. Have you got your cardiac evaluation done? 2. Are you getting relief on Razo (attachment removed to protect patient identity)? 3. Any thyroid or diabetes problems? 4 ... View thread »

Dr. Jagdish Singh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How long you have suffered from this problem? Do you have any night time symptoms ... View thread »

Dr. Srinivas Morampudi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are no medicines or supplements that can support the liver. The liver does not need any help if it is healthy. Just avoid things that can damage the liver-like excessive alcohol. Difficulty in digesting dairy ... View thread »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Greetings of the day. Yes, an x-ray with barium will definitely help to delineate the ulcer and obstruction. Sometimes, there is a subacute obstruction that leads to pain intermittently whenever there is distention of the ... View thread »

Dr. Kini
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Deamidated gliadin IgG antibody level of more than 30 is diagnostic of celiac disease. Since the number mentioned by you is 152, it indicates that the person is having celiac disease ... View thread »