Medical Advice on "Nephrology"

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your high readings in kidney function tests are probably attributed to the kidney stone that you are having. Any stone present in kidney that is causing hematuria is very likely to cause transient rise in creatinine ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, most of the cough and common cold are upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) issues, which are self-limiting and respond without antibiotics. But since he is on immunosupressants, he would be ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you have heard the things right. Due to increased pore there is protein in urine. The best treatment remains the Cortisone. In cases where there is no response to Cortisone as evidenced by persistence of albumin in ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. By seeing her reports (attachments removed to protect patient identity), I understand the pattern of rise in creatinine and her condition of chronic kidney disease (CKD). As such there are no medicines to cure ... View thread »

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from vitamin D deficiency which may cause hypocalcemia and bone pain. Also, mainly present like ribs pain and back pain, spontaneous rib fractures. Other possibilities are like postcholecystectomy ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. To help you better, I need to know your blood pressure, any ultrasound report, if done. Revert back with the asked details for better help ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please attach the report of CT scan. Let me first evaluate it. See splenic hamartomas are usually benign that is non-cancerous. Similarly, are renal angiomyolipomas. They are removed with surgical excision if they are ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are here to help you. Regarding your query, I need a few more details to help you. Are you passing adequate urine? How many days have passed since the accident? Are there any clots in your urine? Do you have ... View thread »

Dr. Jaydeep  Tripathy
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through all your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), and except for the microscopic hematuria, all your reports are fine and there is nothing to worry about. Regarding the ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As such increase in phosphorus is not a marker of kidney disease. It can happen due to an increase in the daily products intake, pain-killer intake, and dehydration. I do not find any reason to worry ... View thread »