Medical Advice on "Nephrology"

Dr. Talal Hussain
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Kidney transplant patients are one medication that weakens the immune system of the body. This increased the risk of catching any infection. Plus there is a chance of reduction in white cell count due to the same ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. By seeing her reports (attachments removed to protect patient identity), I understand the pattern of rise in creatinine and her condition of chronic kidney disease (CKD). As such there are no medicines to cure ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The calyceal pelvic system dilatation of kidney could be due to one of the following reasons: Congenital. Focal infection of or at calyx or extrarenal pelvis of kidney. Stricture - narrowing of the neck of calyx or ... View thread »

Dr. Krishna Somani
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I appreciate your vigilance. Mild frothing of urine is usual, but excess of frothing denotes protein leakage in urine. What is your age? Do you notice any swelling of your feet and face? Do you have any other medical ... View thread »

Dr. Krishna Somani
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I saw all your reports and your clinical details (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your tendency for recurrent stone formation which needs to be evaluated. You need not to worry about eGFR (estimated ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per the report, it is renal cell carcinoma (RCC) and it requires further evaluation. In the treatment of RCC, first of all, surgery is needed to remove the tumor and if required the kidney too. Then after ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). During any acute infection serum creatinine can rise as a result of infection as well as dehydration. For a better judgment you need ... View thread »

Dr. Y Siva Roja
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your history you might be having a urinary tract infection. Urine infection is a known complication in patients with urine stones. Do you have other complaints in addition to burning sensation like fever with ... View thread »

Dr. Pankaj Jawandhiya
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the details about your history. Cause of deranged renal function is multifactorial. First of all, Ketruda that is Pembrulizumab can cause interstitial nephritis, that can cause damage to kidney and ... View thread »

Dr. Pankaj Jawandhiya
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The body generally uses glucose as its source of energy. When it uses fat as a source of energy, ketones are formed. It is a common finding in diabetes, called as diabetic ketoacidosis. It can also occur during ... View thread »