Medical Advice on "Nephrology"

Dr. Y Siva Roja
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your history you might be having a urinary tract infection. Urine infection is a known complication in patients with urine stones. Do you have other complaints in addition to burning sensation like fever with ... View thread »

Dr. Pankaj Jawandhiya
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the details about your history. Cause of deranged renal function is multifactorial. First of all, Ketruda that is Pembrulizumab can cause interstitial nephritis, that can cause damage to kidney and ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The calyceal pelvic system dilatation of kidney could be due to one of the following reasons: Congenital. Focal infection of or at calyx or extrarenal pelvis of kidney. Stricture - narrowing of the neck of calyx or ... View thread »

Dr. Pankaj Jawandhiya
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The body generally uses glucose as its source of energy. When it uses fat as a source of energy, ketones are formed. It is a common finding in diabetes, called as diabetic ketoacidosis. It can also occur during ... View thread »

Dr. Krishna  Somani
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I appreciate your vigilance. Mild frothing of urine is usual, but excess of frothing denotes protein leakage in urine. What is your age? Do you notice any swelling of your feet and face? Do you have any other medical ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your high readings in kidney function tests are probably attributed to the kidney stone that you are having. Any stone present in kidney that is causing hematuria is very likely to cause transient rise in creatinine ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, most of the cough and common cold are upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) issues, which are self-limiting and respond without antibiotics. But since he is on immunosupressants, he would be ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you have heard the things right. Due to increased pore there is protein in urine. The best treatment remains the Cortisone. In cases where there is no response to Cortisone as evidenced by persistence of albumin in ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. By seeing her reports (attachments removed to protect patient identity), I understand the pattern of rise in creatinine and her condition of chronic kidney disease (CKD). As such there are no medicines to cure ... View thread »

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from vitamin D deficiency which may cause hypocalcemia and bone pain. Also, mainly present like ribs pain and back pain, spontaneous rib fractures. Other possibilities are like postcholecystectomy ... View thread »