Medical Advice on "Neurology"

Dr. J Mariano Anto Bruno  Mascarenhas
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help you. There is considerable variation in the incidence and severity of sequelae in patients surviving viral encephalitis. ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your husband's lumbar spine CT (computed tomography)scan is indicative of a disk herniation, which is responsible for the pain in lower back and tingling sensations radiating in the right leg. It is not related to ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. From the available description, there is a high possibility of anxiety disorder in addition to endolymph (ear) fluid imbalance. The occurrence of trembling, difficulty ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Srivastava
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for your query on this platform. Relax! You are not suffering from any life-threatening disease. Neither are you suffering from any gastrointestinal problems except occasionally which is normal and could be due ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read carefully your question and would explain that a normal EEG does not exclude seizures. Anyways, there are many other causes that may trigger seizures even in healthy persons like insomnia, alcohol or drugs, ... View thread »

Dr. Hitesh Kumar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Fungal meningitis has poor outcome compared to viral or bacterial meningitis. Such fungal infection usually occurs when body immunity is low due to any reason. Sometimes, there may be some permanent cellular level ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concern. First of all, I like to share a medical dilemma when it comes to a seizure disorder. When we evaluate for seizure or the number of seizures, the MRI and EEG is often ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, the research has gained a lot of attention and we do consider the facts. But, what has been done cannot be reversed. However, if we go with clinical experience, usually people who modify back there lifestyle do not ... View thread »

Dr. Sudheer  Ambekar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Causes of burning feet include peripheral neuropathy and plantar fasciitis. I suggest you use footwear even at home and take over-the-counter pain medications to alleviate pain. You may also use Diclofenac gel for ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I will suggest you consider other possibilities before jumping to conclusions. There are a number of conditions which can present with twitches ... View thread »