Medical Advice on "Neurology"

Dr. Ardit Tela
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your question carefully and I understand your concern. Before we say it is stress related (because it might be), initially we have to rule out other causes. I think that a face to face neurological assessment ... View thread »

Dr. Ardit Tela
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your question carefully, and I understand your concern. 1. Do you have difficulties also in closing your left eye or raising your left eyebrow 2. Did your taste change? 3. Did your doctor prescribe any ... View thread »

Dr. Ardit Tela
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your question carefully, and I will try to answer in detail. I understand your concern. I would like to have additional information please, 1. Since when you have the diagnosis of MS and for how long are ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I like to inform you that we need to think the common causes of a headache before jumping to serious and uncommon causes. There is saying that if you think of ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I like to inform you that having a heavy head for some time is normal and can present due to excessive stress. Although you did not mention anything about ... View thread »

Dr. Hitesh Kumar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Possibly there been some compression or inflammation of the inferior alveolar nerve, which passes through the mandible and then emerges as the mental nerve. The mental nerve supplies the part below the lower lip and ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The clumsy hand and gait difficulties could be related to the cervical spine stenosis. Anyway, I would recommend performing a brain MRI and a physical, neurological exam by your neurologist, before coming to this ... View thread »

Dr. Ardit Tela
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your question carefully, and I will try to give you a detailed answer. There are several types of multiple sclerosis, more precisely four, 1. The first type is the commonest one, relapsing-remitting, ... View thread »

Dr. Hitesh Kumar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Recurrent strokes are very common. As your mom have atrial fibrillation, she must be on regular anticoagulants for prevention of stroke. But as now she has developed new stroke while taking anticoagulants, Its right ... View thread »

Dr. Rajyaguru
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your symptoms in detail. Both altered taste and less saliva are actually because of your Bell's palsy. As you know, Bell's palsy affects the facial nerve. Facial nerve function includes taste perception ... View thread »