Medical Advice on "Neurology"

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern and would explain that this type of headache could be related to hipnic headache. Anyway, a brain MRI or CT scan is necessary in order to exclude a possible brain lesion, as the headache is ... View thread »

Dr. Hitesh Kumar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As mentioned in your history you have (attachment removed to protect patient identity), 1. Atrial Fibrillation. 2. TIA (transient ischemic attack). 3. Hyperlipidemia. 4. Migraine. 5. Fibromyalgia. Atrial ... View thread »

Dr. Rajyaguru
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your symptoms well. Actually, what you have is cluster headache only. Your symptom profile fits into the classic description of cluster headache. The relief with antibiotics was a mere coincidence. The ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern and would explain that Eptoin (Phenytoin) is a drug used to treat or prevent seizures. It does not usually affect WBC, but very rarely (like all the drugs) it can cause suppression of the ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I will suggest you consider other possibilities before jumping to conclusions. There are a number of conditions which can present with twitches ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I like to inform you that having a heavy head for some time is normal and can present due to excessive stress. Although you did not mention anything about ... View thread »

Dr. Hitesh Kumar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Possibly there been some compression or inflammation of the inferior alveolar nerve, which passes through the mandible and then emerges as the mental nerve. The mental nerve supplies the part below the lower lip and ... View thread »

Dr. Devavrat Harihar Nene
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have remitting symptoms, which have not hampered your activities. Also, these symptoms are not objective but, only subjective. This can be related to your stress. Try doing meditation. Do not worry at all. These ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern and would explain that your mother's symptoms seem to be related to depression with psychotic signs. The lesions in MRI are suggestive of small vessel disease. I would recommend taking daily ... View thread »

Dr. Sudheer  Ambekar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid) supplements can both, make one go to sleep and keep awake. As for now, I suggest you wait for a few hours until the effect of the medicine wears off. I suggest you do not take the GABA ... View thread »