Medical Advice on "Obstetrics and Gynaecology"

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The reports are fairly normal including the hormonal profile but the progesterone levels (attachment removed to protect patient identity). If these levels are from the proliferative phase then they can be considered ... View thread »

Dr. Nargis  M Vahora
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. My advice to you that please stop taking marijuana, if you love your baby, then please stop it right now, because it affects your baby growth. And why you want your baby to suffer because of you, so please stop it and ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Let me start by saying that, as your doctor said, pregnancy is the best solution for all these problems. I do not see any need for bed rest. If BP reading is regular, try to reduce and gradually stop the medicine. ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ideally, the emergency contraceptive pill is to be taken within 72 hours of last intercourse to be effective 99 %. It is of no importance if taken after a week. Nevertheless, the bleeding which you got mid cycle ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are possibilities of absorption per vaginally and I agree there are reports of ototoxicity and nephrotoxicity but as she is six months pregnant now and all scans are normal so there are no morphological ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? You can definitely take either of the medicines, they both are the same. They are both Medroxyprogesterone acetate, and it is the same hormone which is released from your ovaries in the second half of ... View thread »

Dr. Nadia Khan
Hi, Welcome to iclinq.com. If its appearance is like curd, then probably it is yeast and you can take a single dose of tablet Canestein 150 mg to treat it ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from bacterial vaginosis which is a bacterial infection. This can be confirmed with a high vaginal swab culture and shall require a course of antibiotics for a week with avoidance of intercourse ... View thread »

Dr. Tara Devi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. BV (bacterial vaginosis) is not a sexually transmitted infection. You must be having associated fungal infections causing itching. Take tablet Metronidazole 400 mg three times daily for one week. Take capsule ... View thread »

Dr. Nadia Khan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, probably it is due to injury caused by fingering. And if it is not painful and not causing any discomfort, then you only have to wait until it resolves spontaneously. And the other option is that after a few ... View thread »