Medical Advice on "Obstetrics and Gynaecology"

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. For someone who is 6 weeks or 42 days pregnant as per the ultrasound and the pregnancy has been localized intrauterine, there are actually two options: Medical termination. Surgical evacuation with suction and ... View thread »

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I do understand your concern and due respect for that. It is hardly 8 months that you are planning for pregnancy, which is really not very long time that you should think over so much. I suggest you Folic acid tablets, ... View thread »

Dr. Deepali  Raina
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The chances of getting pregnant with precum are very low. It also depends on the time of your cycles. If you are not in the middle of your cycles say day 13, 14 or 15 of the monthly periods, it should be a safe time ... View thread »

Dr. Sabita  Laskar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am afraid the answer is not so simple. However you can avoid sex in the unsafe period. The unsafe period is the period roughly between 10th to 20th day in a woman having a 30 days menstrual cycle. This period roughly ... View thread »

Dr. Sravanthi  Nuthalapati
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Frequent periods could be bothersome and can be due to hormonal problems or anovulation. Also, local causes need to be ruled out for which you need to visit a gynecologist for an examination. I suggest you check for ... View thread »

Dr. Sanjay Kumar Bhattacharyya
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A swollen nipple as well as tender breasts can occur if you are just before your cycle. If so, it is quite normal. It is due to the temporary hormonal fluctuation inside you. Otherwise, taking hormonal contraceptive ... View thread »

Dr. Sree Gouri Sr
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. 1. Usually the possibility of ovulation is less during withdrawal bleeding, so the need for emergency contraception is less. But as you took the pill already, if at all there is any possibility of pregnancy, it can ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Definitely pesticides of any category are harmful. If it can damage the pests, then that will be harmful to the baby. But we humans are bigger in size and damage is not significant, unless ... View thread »

Dr. Deepali  Raina
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your doctor is right in saying that this is normal with the medicine you are taking. Microgynon is progesterone. It is a hormone which builds up and helps in the growth of the inner layer or lining of the uterus ... View thread »

Dr. Deepti Kurmi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems to be HPV (human papilloma virus) warts only. But need to be confirmed. Are you sexually active? If yes then does your partner also has similar lesions ... View thread »