Medical Advice on "Obstetrics and Gynaecology"

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? After 12 weeks pregnancy, the risk of bleeding is low. Only a bleed from the margins of placenta is to be worried about. Cause of this collection could be: 1. Erosion and thereby minimal bleed from ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? I understand your concern. From your history, I do not see any reason for you to worry. This spotting could be from mild erosion on surface of the cervix, which may bleed spontaneously or during sex ... View thread »

Dr. Nadia Khan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, is your period regular or irregular? Were you breastfeeding or taking any pills? In these cases, LMP is not considered as accurate, and scan is the main thing to determine the gestational age. Secondly, the baby ... View thread »

Dr. Alison A. Rodriguez
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, what you are experiencing is very common, especially if you have been on the pills for a while. The birth control pill will actually thin the lining of the uterus over time, and many women barely have any ... View thread »

Dr. Nadia Khan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you have heard right that if vaginal infections are left untreated they may lead to PID and infertility. It is a serious issue which must be dealt with promptly and appropriately. Bacterial vaginosis leads to ... View thread »

Dr. Nadia Khan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is nothing to get stressed. You might be having urinary tract infection, which is very common in girls. You take care of your hygiene, especially during periods and frequent change sanitary towels and wash the ... View thread »

Dr. Deepti Kurmi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, this is normal. Seven days plus or minus is considered as a normal menses cycle. It means any cycle length between 21 to 35 days is normal ... View thread »

Dr. Nadia Khan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Is there any discharge like curd or any other kind is there as well? Because discharge sometimes causes itching and first we have to do the simpler treatments and if they are not prolonging relief only then we ... View thread »

Dr. Nadia Khan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for sharing this information here. First of all I would like to see her reports from the previous diagnosis and treatment and only then I would be convinced that it was a tumour. Secondly, from your point, it ... View thread »

Dr. Uzma Arqam
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Oral contraceptive pills are normally taken cyclically from day-5 of menses to day-24. I suggest taking tablet Norethisterone 10 mg twice daily similarly in every cycle. Oral contraceptives are ideally started from ... View thread »