Medical Advice on "Obstetrics and Gynaecology"

Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please wait for a week for your period to start. If it does not start by then, you will have to do urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. Period could have been delayed due to stress. Another rare possibility is ... View thread »

Dr. Megha Tuli Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your situation. This much of bleeding is considered unusual. Either the process of abortion has been incomplete, because of which the uterus is still trying to expel out the products of conception. Or you ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Let me start with a few basic facts and further clinical correlates and effects. Every lady has two uterine tubes, which fuse at birth, and over time, the wall between the two tubes disappear. Now the uterus is ... View thread »

Dr. Nargis  M Vahora
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. My advice to you that please stop taking marijuana, if you love your baby, then please stop it right now, because it affects your baby growth. And why you want your baby to suffer because of you, so please stop it and ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Let me start by saying that, as your doctor said, pregnancy is the best solution for all these problems. I do not see any need for bed rest. If BP reading is regular, try to reduce and gradually stop the medicine. ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ideally, the emergency contraceptive pill is to be taken within 72 hours of last intercourse to be effective 99 %. It is of no importance if taken after a week. Nevertheless, the bleeding which you got mid cycle before ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The reports are fairly normal including the hormonal profile but the progesterone levels (attachment removed to protect patient identity). If these levels are from the proliferative phase then they can be considered ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are possibilities of absorption per vaginally and I agree there are reports of ototoxicity and nephrotoxicity but as she is six months pregnant now and all scans are normal so there are no morphological ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? You can definitely take either of the medicines, they both are the same. They are both Medroxyprogesterone acetate, and it is the same hormone which is released from your ovaries in the second half of ... View thread »

Dr. Nadia Khan
Hi, Welcome to iclinq.com. If its appearance is like curd, then probably it is yeast and you can take a single dose of tablet Canestein 150 mg to treat it ... View thread »