Medical Advice on "Obstetrics and Gynaecology"

Dr. Geeta Priyadarsini  Kamminana
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This appears to be due to over treatment or iatrogenic hyperthyroidism. Here is a list of symptoms experienced due to over treatment. They are tachycardia, palpitations, nervousness, tiredness, headache, excitability, ... View thread »

Dr. Nadia Khan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I feel that it would be the best if you do not stop these medicines without the advice of your doctor who recommended these and made a plan for your pregnancy because self-treatment strategy will lead to no benefits ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Unfortunately what your doctor has said is right. Spotting in early pregnancy is normal. But a fall or no rise beta HCG is a poor sign. Beta hCG is a hormone produced from fetal tissue. At a level of 25 mIU/mL urine ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? Yes, as you have heard, Yasmin can be used as an emergency pill. Even if you have not ejaculated into her, she stands a chance of pregnancy if the pre-seminal fluid, the clear fluid that comes out ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The striking point in your history is that you have taken morning after pill thrice in the last 4 months. It has to be understood that the most common side effect of an emergency contraceptive pill is delaying the ... View thread »

Dr. Megha Tuli Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sometimes, hormonal disturbances can also cause delay in periods. Since your pregnancy test came negative, you can be fairly sure that you are not pregnant. I suggest you to wait for a week and still if you have no ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. By saying that all tests were normal, I hope you mean 1. Blood sugars, thyroid profile, and prolactin hormone levels. 2. Husband's semen analysis. 3. Wife's scan of uterus and ovaries. 4. Fallopian tube patency ... View thread »

Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please wait for a week for your period to start. If it does not start by then, you will have to do urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. Period could have been delayed due to stress. Another rare possibility is ... View thread »

Dr. Megha Tuli Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your situation. This much of bleeding is considered unusual. Either the process of abortion has been incomplete, because of which the uterus is still trying to expel out the products of conception. Or you ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Let me start with a few basic facts and further clinical correlates and effects. Every lady has two uterine tubes, which fuse at birth, and over time, the wall between the two tubes disappear. Now the uterus is ... View thread »