Medical Advice on "Orthopedics and Traumatology"

Dr. Akshay Kumar  Saxena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you have only mentioned about the arthroscopic ankle surgery and have not provided the details, it is difficult to comment on your problem. I do not have the details of what surgery was done in your case as in was there ... View thread »

Dr. Lokesh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hill-Sachs lesion (humeral bone head fracture) on the MRI suggests that you had a shoulder injury and it needs treatment either non-surgically or surgically. It can only get decided after seeing the MRI images as I need ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Chawla
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your history and the reports attached here (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There is a cruciate ligament injury along with meniscal injury and you also have symptoms related to it. So, ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Chawla
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Numbness of feet especially at this level where he is playing professional football is really worrisome since numbness is usually related to the nerve compression. As your son does not report any episode of numbness during ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your upper back pain and left sided chest pain might be due to a condition called cervical radiculopathy. It is a condition where the nerves at your neck level get compressed between the neck bones and causes pain in the ... View thread »

Dr. Akshay Kumar  Saxena
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have mentioned pain and numbness in your upper limbs after manipulation was done by a physical therapist. You have also mentioned both upper limb involvement which is actually a surprise because normal spinal ... View thread »

Dr. Akshay Kumar  Saxena
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for your query to this platform. You are actually quite young to be having persistent knee pains. Your knee pain could be due to certain reasons. But, common ones are chondromalacia, pain due to knee ... View thread »

Dr. Akshay Kumar  Saxena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your dad's clinical history and the x-ray (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The x-ray shows fracture malunion with slight malrotation of the fifth toe. It has been almost more than a ... View thread »

Dr. Lokesh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Kindly give me the following information. 1. Since how long you had the pain? 2. Have you had any injury in the knee joint? 3. What aggravated the pain? 4. Is pain more in the knee or foot? 5. Do you have any ... View thread »

Dr. Lokesh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is a bony mallet injury. You need to wear the splint on for eight weeks totally, a mallet thumb splint. Do not remove the splint for eight weeks. Repeat X-rays after eight weeks of injury and splint application. ... View thread »