Medical Advice on "Orthopedics and Traumatology"

Dr. Mohan Krishna
Hi, Welcome to icliniq and thanks for the query. She can take SAM or MSM (Any one of them). SAM is a safe medication. It is a cartilage protective drug and will help her improve some of the pain in osteoarthritis. For osteoarthritis: you have to ... View thread »

Dr. Sadaf  Mustafa
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It does seem like osteoarthritis, but I would suggest ruling out rheumatological diseases as well and check vitamin D and repeat it. For your shoulder I would like to know how much is your range of motion ... View thread »

Dr. Akshay Kumar  Saxena
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have mentioned pain in your heel region. Also you have stated that you are diabetic, hypertensive and overweight. There are actually many causes of pain in the heel region, so it can be due to plantar ... View thread »

Dr. Niranjanan M Raghavn
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Went through your queries and the files attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity). This clinical scenario is possible in two cases. 1) Compression of the spinal cord at the cervical level or lumbar ... View thread »

Dr. Lokesh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. These symptoms suggest that you are having nerve pain. Nerve pain usually requires some special medications. So, I suggest tablet Pregabalin 75 mg twice daily in the morning and at night for 30 days before food. Continue ... View thread »

Dr. Srikanth  Nara
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Having blood spots over the skin is a sign of the hematoma (blood collection), which could be the cause of soft tissue injury in that area. You need to see a doctor if you observe any of the following. Watch for the color ... View thread »

Dr. Lokesh
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is a bony mallet injury. You need to wear the splint on for eight weeks totally, a mallet thumb splint. Do not remove the splint for eight weeks. Repeat X-rays after eight weeks of injury and splint application. ... View thread »

Dr. Anuj Gupta
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The decision to treat conservatively or surgically depends on clinical symptoms. You have not mentioned anything about your symptoms. How much pain do you have? Is it bearable or unbearable? How much distance are you ... View thread »

Dr. Firas  Arnaout
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachments (attachment removed to protect patient identity) I understand that you are concerned about a lump in your right midfoot on the outer side. The probable cause is a benign bony ... View thread »

Dr. Akshay Kumar  Saxena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you have only mentioned about the arthroscopic ankle surgery and have not provided the details, it is difficult to comment on your problem. I do not have the details of what surgery was done in your case as in was there ... View thread »