Medical Advice on "Paediatric Surgery"

Dr. Murad  Haider
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to be suffering from hyperkinetic movement disorders. Many people who suffer from mild or moderate PLMS (periodic limb movements during sleep) can successfully manage their condition without medication. People ... View thread »

Dr. Arvind  Guru
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed your information and the ultrasonography report provided (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The only treatment for this condition is surgery. Any surgery that is done under general ... View thread »

Dr. Vishrut  Narang
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If on clinical examination the diagnosis is retractile testis, then nothing needs to be done we should wait and watch. But, if on clinical examination it is undescended testis, then one should go in for early surgery. ... View thread »

Dr. Rashi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First, you have to assess renal functions of both the kidneys separately. It has to be done by DTPA and DMSA SCAN (diethylenetriaminepentacetate and dimercaptosuccinic acid). If the function is nil on the left side, then ... View thread »

Dr. Raghu
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Having severe pain and diarrhea post surgery is a point of concern. From your description, there are two possibilities. Firstly, it may be a complication from surgery which needs to be clinically examined by the operating ... View thread »

Dr. VijayKumar Mundeshi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Most of the time in 98% cases, the testes will descend by 6 to 9 months of age. But, I want you to get an ultrasound done to check the presence of testes and its position. Revert back with the report to a paediatric ... View thread »

Dr. Sirisha
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have checked the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There is prominence of the ventricular system of the brain, if it is beyond certain dimensions then we call it hydrocephalus. This dilatation ... View thread »

Dr. Sirisha
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hydrocephalus means increase in fluid content in the fluid spaces of the brain. This can keep increasing in size or remain same. Hydrocephalus was detected in the last trimester. As it is now 36 weeks wait for baby to ... View thread »